[riscs-proj1] FW: Collaboration Proposal

Zlateva, Tanya zlateva at bu.edu
Mon Oct 12 09:58:29 EDT 2009

I hope you are enjoying the glorious fall weather and some free time.

Below is the reply from U Warwick on collaboration on the grant. As a
background U Warwick is ranked 6th among UK universities by the Times
(http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/tol_gug/gooduniversityguide.php ) and
short bios about Sadie Creese, Michael Goldsmith, and Paul Hopkins are
at http://digital.warwick.ac.uk/E-Security/People/

Best,
--Tanya