[RINA] no RINA meeting this Friday

Matta, Abraham I matta at bu.edu
Mon Sep 13 16:07:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

There will be no RINA meeting this Friday since Karim is defending his PhD thesis proposal @ 11am. His presentation is open to the public, so please consider coming to his talk :)

We will have a RINA meeting the following Friday 9/24. Last Friday, we were lucky to have Patrick (Patsy) Phelan on skype and we listened to his nice TINOS presentation and demo -- many thanks, Patsy. Patsy may join us again on 9/24 so please come prepared with questions - some of you had questions on how TINOS might fit a RINA implementation which we didn't have time to get into.

Also, John Day will go over his RINA demo ideas - his slides are attached. We will discuss them as well on 9/24.

ibrahim