[RINA] RINA Presentation for Friday 15th Oct

akin at bu.edu akin at bu.edu
Thu Oct 14 13:44:12 EDT 2010

Thanks for the comments. The authors actually made some
assumptions to arrive at a tractable model.

One of the possibilities I'm considering is to see if we
can still arrive at a tractable economic model for
a two-level clean-slate RINA network under realistic
assumptions ?

I appreciate more insights and comments from
everyone. thank you.

--Joseph