[RINA] Question for all of you

Flavio Esposito flavio.esposito at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 00:18:13 EDT 2010

Hi John,
to me a layer is
a logical abstraction identified by a set of functions for which it's the
unique responsible.

Can we say that RINA design principle assumes an holistic approach that is
against the modularized "divide and conquer" architecture ala ISO-OSI, where
each so called layer has a limited variables scope?

Flavio