[RINA] meeting next Fri 10am

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 18:18:28 EDT 2010

Ibrahim,

Why don't you also post Vince Fuller's iepg presentation that set all
the current routing crisis.  There is a lot of good data in their
about how bad the problem is.  Also Randy Bush's presentation about
doing v6.  It is pretty amazing, the most anti-pro-IPv6 presentation
I have ever seen!

I am pretty sure that you have Fuller's and probably Bush's.  If not
I have them.

I thought everyone knew about them.

Take care,
John