[RINA] course on Clean Slate

John Day jeanjour at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 13:51:50 EST 2010

In the ARPANet days, Purdue hung off our IMP and
they were clueless.  We called it Turkeyville. It
appears they still are.

The two textbooks they list are about as far from
clean slate as one could get and well known to be
flawed.

I really have no interest in a course on clean
slate architectures or anything related to
so-called Future Internet.  I will leave that to
the random hacks of the craft technicians.

I am very interested in courses that teach the
principles of computing systems and apply them to
what we have today.

Take care,
John