[RINA] course on Clean Slate

Chitkushev, L. T. ltc at bu.edu
Wed Nov 24 11:31:02 EST 2010

We have a somewhat similar course at MET CS 775 Advanced Networking, which is usually taught by John, and focuses on RINA, and is more structures and less a seminar type, the way the Perdue one is done. It would be good to develop a course that can be co-taught at both CAS and MET on this subject.

Lou