[NRG] FW: Candidate Interns/Full Time ?

Bestavros, Azer best at bu.edu
Mon Oct 17 08:44:38 EDT 2016

Please see the request below from a colleague of mine at Oracle. If you are interested (and plan to apply), please let me know.
--Azer

Sent: Friday, October 14, 2016 1:52 PM
To: Bestavros, Azer <best at bu.edu>
Subject: Candidate Interns/Full Time ?

hi Azer,
   Hope this finds you in best case.
   We are looking for strong candidates for  (1) 6-months internship (PhD or Masters students) and (2) full time members (graduates). See RAPID project in Oracle labs<https://labs.oracle.com/pls/apex/f?p=labs:49:::::P49_PROJECT_ID:14>. This is for almost all areas (databases, networking, systems, compilers, etc). Location is HQ (California, USA). If you have any strong referrals, please let me know.

Cheers,
  +SG