[NRG] Fwd: NESD: Save the date --- Monday November 28

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Oct 4 19:23:46 EDT 2016

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Walls <rjwalls at wpi.edu>
Date: Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:59 AM
Subject: NESD: Save the date --- Monday November 28
To: Sharon Goldberg <goldbe at cs.bu.edu>

Dear Sharon,

We are happy to announce that the next New England Security Day (NESD) will
be held on Monday November 28 at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. The goal
of NESD is to bring together premier practitioners, researchers, students,
and funding partners in security, in and around New England. NESD serves as
an opportunity to share the latest advances, debate roadmaps and future
directions, create new collaborations, and seek new opportunities.

At this point, we would like to invite you to register for NESD and submit
proposals for presentations and posters. The NESD webpage includes
instructions for registration and for the submission of presentation and
poster proposals. The deadline for the proposals is November 1. On the
webpage, you will also find a description of the unconventional structure
of the presentation slots we plan to follow.

http://nesd.cs.wpi.edu <https://web.cs.wpi.edu/%7Erjwalls/nesd/>

Please let us know if you have any questions, and we hope to see you in
November!

Regards,

Robert Walls, WPI
Steve Chong, Harvard