[NRG] [busec] Cristina Nita-Rotaru, NEU (Wed 9:45am)

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:08:43 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Our series of exciting network security talks starts tomorrow!

Tomorrow at 9:45am Cristina Nita-Rotaru from NEU will give a talk on
the trade-offs between performance and security in network protocols
design.   The following week Zakir Durumeric will talk about uncovering
cryptographic failures with Internet measurement. And the week after that
we will have a talk by Matt Green.

See you tomorrow!

Title: On the trade-offs between performance and security in network
protocols design
Speaker: Cristina Nita-Rotaru, NEU