[NRG] New England Networking and Systems Day: Abstracts due Oct 1

John Byers byers at cs.bu.edu
Mon Sep 21 11:11:09 EDT 2015

Following an extremely successful event last year, the 2nd Annual New
England Network and Systems Day will be held on Monday, October 19th,
2015, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m at Boston University's Photonics
Center, located at 8 St Marys St, Boston, MA 02215. The event is free
and open to the public. Sponsored and hosted by the Hariri Institute,
the New England Network and Systems Day brings together academics and
research scientists from local industry, universities and research labs
to discuss recent advances in networking and systems.

We are currently soliciting abstracts for lightning talks.  Please
submit your 1-page abstract by Thursday, October 1, 2015 using the link
below:

https://nens.ccs.neu.edu <https://nens.ccs.neu.edu/>

The organizers will notify those whose talks were selected for the
program by Monday October 5, 2014.

The program will feature keynotes, lightning talks by local academics
and practitioners, poster sessions, and a panel on the future of the
Internet. To help us plan for food and seating, if you expect to attend,
please register at:

http://systems.cs.brown.edu/nens/2015/?page_id=56

Due to limited capacity of the venue, we may have to close registration
at some point. Priority will be given to students, and those who have
registered first.

Organizers:

  * Mohammad Alizadeh <http://people.csail.mit.edu/alizadeh/> (MIT)
  * David Choffnes <http://david.choffnes.com/> (NEU)
  * Fahad Dogar <https://sites.google.com/site/fahaddogar/home> (Tufts)
  * Rodrigo Fonseca <http://www.cs.brown.edu/%7Erfonseca> (Brown)
  * Xia Zhou <http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/%7Exia/> (Dartmouth)

More details forthcoming!  For updates, see:
http://systems.cs.brown.edu/nens/