[NRG] NRG make up days

Larissa Spinelli lspinell at bu.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:26:43 EST 2015

Hi all,

The CS department is hosting talks for the Faculty searches 2015 from March
2th until April 13th. Several of those talks have time conflict with our
NRG regular time.
In this way, we are open a doodle in order to find the best day/time to
make up our meeting during the Faculty searches 2015.
The suggestions of day/time are Mondays: 10am, 1pm or 4pm; or Tuesday 10am,
11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm or 3pm.

Please select all the days/time that you are available (for every make up
week) to participate in the follow link:
http://doodle.com/mknzeqci9fn5w5ae

Best,

Larissa and Yuefeng