[NRG] Register now! 1st New England Networking and Systems Day (Fri Oct 24)

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Oct 15 23:23:07 EDT 2014

We are very excited to announce the program for the 1st Annual New England
Network and Systems Day (NENS'14), to be held on Friday, October 24th, 2014,
from 9:00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m at Boston University’s Rafik B. Hariri Institute
for Computing at 111 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215.

http://systems.cs.brown.edu/nens/

The event is free and open to the public. To help with the planning, we'd
appreciate if you would register, ideally by Oct 21.  Registration is free,
here:

http://systems.cs.brown.edu/nens/?page_id=56

 We received 41 talk proposals from over ten institutions, which attests to
the quality and breath of research being done in the region.  The NENS'14
program features three keynotes
<http://systems.cs.brown.edu/nens/?page_id=21#keynotes>, a series of
10-minute lightening talks from both academics and practitioners, and a
poster and demo session. The format is designed to foster discussion and
strengthen the local networking and systems community.
We look forward to seeing you at BU on Friday October 24!

NENS'14 is sponsored and hosted by the Hariri Institute at Boston
University and organized by David Choffnes <http://david.choffnes.com/>
 (NEU), Rodrigo Fonseca <http://www.cs.brown.edu/%7Erfonseca> (Brown),
Sharon Goldberg <http://www.cs.bu.edu/%7Egoldbe/> (BU), and Alan Mislove
<http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/amislove/> (NEU).