[NRG] Fwd: Doctoral Symposium on Cloud Computing (deadline Nov 8th)

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Mon Nov 4 11:16:03 EST 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rodrigo Fonseca <rfonseca at cs.brown.edu>
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Doctoral Symposium on Cloud Computing (deadline Nov 8th)
To: Rodrigo Fonseca <rfonseca at cs.brown.edu>
Cc: "Campbell, R H" <rhc at illinois.edu>

Hi,

I am organizing, together with Roy Campbell from UIUC, the Doctoral
Symposium <http://conferences.computer.org/IC2E/2014/doctoralSymposim.html>for
IEEE's Cloud Engineering Conference, IC2E 2014. It will be held in
Boston, March 11th, and would be a great opportunity for PhD students
working in the field to get feedback on their research direction, and get
to present their work and network with their peers.