[NRG] FW: The FCC Chairman Visit to the MIT Wireless Center on March 6

Bestavros, Azer best at bu.edu
Sun Mar 3 16:49:44 EST 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: Dina [mailto:dina at csail.mit.edu]
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:30 PM
To: Bestavros, Azer
Subject: The FCC Chairman Visit to the MIT Wireless Center on March 6

Dear Azer,

I hope things are going great for you.

I thought you might be interested to know that the FCC Chairman, Julius
Genachowski, will visit the MIT wireless center (Wireless at MIT) this
coming Wednesday. We will hold a Q&A session that is open to the public.
The details are in the attachment.

Would you please share the invitation with your BU colleagues and
students who you think may be interested in attending.

Cheers,
Dina