[NRG] sigcomm submission feedback session - 1:30PM Wednesday - MCS137

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Wed Jan 12 01:47:10 EST 2011

Hi All,

Tomorrow is supposedly a snow day, but there's no snow yet.

My plan right now is to proceed with talk as planned at 1:30, and see
how many people show up.  I live right near work, and can get there
easily even if it does snow.  Of course I understand if you decide not
to come in.  So could you please drop me an email and let me know, and
also tell me what your availablity is on Thursday and Friday?

Sorry about this, it's just difficult to reschedule a meeting
involving so many people.

Thanks,
Sharon