[NRG] sigcomm submission practice talk? - 2PM Wednesday

Sharon Goldberg goldbe at cs.bu.edu
Fri Jan 7 10:06:52 EST 2011

Hi NRG & others:

Phillipa and I are currently in the process of preparing our SIGCOMM
submission, and we'd really like to get some early feedback on the
results and message of our submission.  So, I'd like to set up a
session where Phillipa and I present our results, and invite you all
to give comments, like a practice talk with lots of audience
participation.  In the past I've found that doing this really sharpens
the message of the paper and increases its chances of acceptance :)

I'm thinking 2PM on Wednesday.  If you are available then, please drop
me an email and let me know?  If not, let me know when you are
available.

Thanks,