[Nrg-l] FW: CRAWDAD Newsletter

Mark Crovella crovella at cs.bu.edu
Fri Mar 23 10:44:28 EDT 2007

FYI!

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: CRAWDAD News [mailto:CRAWDAD-NEWS at LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU] On
Behalf Of Jihwang Yeo
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 10:29 AM
To: CRAWDAD-NEWS at LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU
Subject: CRAWDAD Newsletter

We have published the first issue of the CRAWDAD Newsletter.

http://crawdad.cs.dartmouth.edu/newsletter/mar07.pdf

This issue features two interviews: one with a CRAWDAD user (Wei-Jen Hsu
from the University of Florida) and the other with a CRAWDAD data
contributor (Amit Jardosh from UC Santa Barbara).

In each CRAWDAD newsletter, we will announce updates and publish
articles that highlight our data and tools, our web site, and research
using CRAWDAD data.  Contributions and suggestions welcome!
We hope you enjoy the newsletter - and please forward it to all
interested parties.