[Nrg-l] NRG: Feb 13th 2006

Vijay Erramilli evijay at cs.bu.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:14:33 EST 2006

Hi All,

Karim will be presenting the following paper at the next NRG meeting.

"Algorithms for Assigning Substrate Network Resources to Virtual
Network Components"
- Yong Zhu and Mostafa Ammar, the paper appeared at Infocom 2006

Time: 5 PM, Monday Feb 13th 2006 (NOTE the time change to 5 PM)
Place: Grad Lounge, Research Lab

The abstract follows.

Cheers,
Vijay