[Nrg-l] Alia Atlas on IP Fast-Reroute (next Monday) (fwd)

Niky Riga inki at cs.bu.edu
Thu Jan 20 18:47:13 EST 2005

Hi,

Just a reminder that Alia Atlas will be giving a talk at 4 pm this
Monday. As usual the NRG will be at the graduate lounge.
If people are interested in having a short meeting with her, before the
talk please let me know.

Also let me remind that we need volonteers to present to the NRG so if you
are interested don't be shy, just send me an email:-)

niky