[Nrg-l] NRG Schedule: Alia Atlas talk on Monday 2/14

Niky Riga inki at cs.bu.edu
Fri Feb 4 14:47:29 EST 2005

Hi,
Alia Atlas will give her talk on Monday February 14th, at MCS 135 at
4:00pm, hopefully:-).

Since we are not having an official NRG meeting this week, I think it
would be
nice to get together, those of us that can make it, and have a discussion
on a paper. Due to the shortage of time, some of us decided on a paper
that appeared in Hotnets III titled
"Can ISPs take the heat from Overlay Networks?"
It is going to be an informal discussion of the paper, so please read
it:-)

See you all this Monday at 4pm at the grad lounge.

Niky

--
question = ( to ) ? be : ! be;
                -- Wm. Shakespeare