[macs-faculty] Fwd: 2017 Massachusetts Open Cloud Workshop - Registration Open!

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Wed Sep 6 21:53:41 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm forwarding along a message from the MOC team. You are all more than
welcome to attend the next MOC annual meeting on October 3, as well as the
tutorials on October 4. More details + a registration link are available
below.

Feel free to forward this information to your students/postdocs as well.

Thanks,
Mayank