[macs-faculty] Fwd: MACS site visit report

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri May 19 12:54:46 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

As a reminder: I'm attaching to this email the site visit report from last
November.

We decided not to submit an official rebuttal, since the report was strong
enough on balance that we didn't see the need to do so. Nevertheless, we
should make sure that our work over the next ~year continues to address
their comments. Note that Nina does plan to attend our next project meeting
to gauge our progress.

Mayank