[macs-faculty] Fwd: MACS project meeting, Friday at Northeastern

Ran Canetti canetti at bu.edu
Wed May 17 17:22:31 EDT 2017

Dear MACSers:

We're planning to use the lunch time on Friday (12-1:30) to discuss
plans for the remaining two years of the project, as well as potential
follow ups.  This will include:

- figuring out the issues that need more attention from us (ie aspects
where we're not on track for fulfilling our promises)
- areas that are ripe for future collaboration
- potential programs we might want to consider applying to.

Please plan to attend...  and please share any preliminary thoughts with
Mayank and myself (or with all) even before Friday.

See you all there!

Ran