[macs-faculty] Fwd: MACS project meeting, Friday at Northeastern

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Mon May 15 10:07:14 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I look forward to seeing all of you at this Friday's MACS meeting,
especially at lunchtime when we will have our PI-only discussion.

Also, please do forward this announcement on to your students, especially
people who have only recently joined your institution; my email list is
probably stale.

Thanks,
Mayank