[macs-faculty] MACS Project Meeting

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri Mar 10 11:51:08 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

Please indicate your availability for the next MACS project meeting on this
Doodle poll <http://doodle.com/poll/494bcrb32mtzbq6n>, if you have not yet
done so. I'll finalize the date early next week.

Also, let me know if you wish to have your students/postdocs give a talk at
the meeting.

Thanks,
Mayank