[macs-faculty] MACS 2017 annual report

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Thu Jul 6 18:10:40 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Please find enclosed in this email all of the information necessary to
submit the annual report to NSF. It is important that each institution
submit the report in a timely manner.

   - *BU*: I already submitted the report, so you're all set.
   - *MIT*: I'll let the five of you determine who gets to submit the
   report.
   - *NEU* and *UConn*: Daniel and Marten, please submit the report for
   your respective institutions.

It should take about 30-45 minutes to fill out the annual report on
research.gov. Please follow the instructions listed in this Google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_-2bt5OKqu_uGeN3D1uAFvQB0SadtsGYNN0_dAtsfsk/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Most of the work is just a simple copy/paste (overwriting anything that is
pre-populated). You'll need to use the attached files when filling out the
Participants and Products tabs; I've left detailed instructions in the
Google doc.

Please let me know when the report is submitted for each institution.

Thanks,