[macs-faculty] NSF funding of MACS

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri Feb 3 15:32:40 EST 2017

Thanks Vinod. We already did make the supplemental requests. Nina hasn't
yet responded to them. I pinged her about one minor issue last week, and
from her response it sounds like she's rather swamped right now with
proposal review season getting underway. So, I don't want to push her about
our requests at the moment. Let's hope to hear some good news from her
later.

Mayank

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:19 PM Vinod Vaikuntanathan <vinod.nathan at gmail.com>