[macs-faculty] New England Systems Verification Day

Nickolai Zeldovich nickolai at csail.mit.edu
Wed Aug 16 13:57:47 EDT 2017

A hopefully final email update about this workshop -- we have a web
site with the workshop info and tentative schedule:

  http://svd.csail.mit.edu/2017/

We ended up deciding to use just one day (Friday, October 6th) because
a number of people couldn't make Thursday but wanted to hear all the
talks.

Nickolai.