[macs-faculty] Talks for Sept 8 MACS meeting

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri Aug 4 08:48:00 EDT 2017

Hi everyone,

Our next MACS meeting is scheduled for Friday, September 8. The location is
likely to be somewhere at BU, but the exact venue is still TBD.

I'm writing this email to solicit talks from you or (more likely) your
students/postdocs. Anything that you think will be of interest to the
broader MACS community is fair game.

Please let me know if you have a topic that you'd like to present at the
meeting.

Thanks,
Mayank

P.S. I just emailed Nina to invite her to the MACS meeting. She has said
previously that she wants to attend at least one meeting this year.