[macs-faculty] MACS Project Meeting Friday May 19

Ran Canetti canetti at bu.edu
Sun Apr 30 16:28:47 EDT 2017

Dear MACSers:

This is a reminder that our meeting is coming up. We havnt seen each
other for so long, it's going to feel like a reunion! Also the meeting
will happen at NE, and we've been promised a tour of their cool new
cyber space.

As usual, we'd like to have a combination of updates on collaborative
projects, presentation of cool new results, and PI planning discussion
re budget, extensions, etc.

Please let us know asap if there is any result or project that you would
like to hear about, or that you would like to present to the group.

ALSO: This is a good opportunity to start preparing for the yearly
report.  Nina stresses that this year they want the report by end of
June.  This doesnt leave us much time. Mayank will send more information
soon.

See you all soon!

Ran and Mayank