[macs-faculty] Posters

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Tue Sep 27 12:31:26 EDT 2016

Two more comments about the posters. First, please send me your poster
title by the end of the day today, if you haven't already.

Second (and perhaps most importantly), I forgot to explain the
context/purpose of the poster session. In addition to wanting to learn
about your research, the panelists will probably ask you about your work's
relationship to the overall MACS project: why your work benefits/is
benefited by the MACS project. As such, please make sure to highlight any
of the following characteristics that apply to your work:

- Collaboration across disciplines, universities, or involving multiple
MACS faculty <http://www.bu.edu/macs/people/> and/or their students.
- Transition of research concepts into practice, especially on the MOC or
other cloud environments.
- Composability of your work with other efforts, especially those at
different layers of the computing stack.

Thanks,
Mayank