[macs-faculty] Dry run

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Sat Sep 24 14:23:25 EDT 2016

To those who attended Friday's dry run: I have placed the notes from
yesterday's conversation at the bottom of the Google doc (link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ukSt9g61YYuoKjDIiXjiaaXGoJO7eLP9AjTduXu2sbw/edit>).
Hope it helps as you refine your slides! (Also, if you have additional
notes from others, please email me or add them to the Google doc yourself.)

To those who weren't able to attend: please email Ran and me to schedule a
time for us to chat with you about your talk.

Let's try to have all talks finalized, using the MACS template, and in the
Dropbox folder by Monday, October 3. That way, I can collate them into a
single presentation that we can use on the day of the event.

Thanks,