[macs-faculty] Dry runs tomorrow

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Thu Sep 22 22:03:30 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Just a quick reminder that we will have the practice site visit talks
bright and early tomorrow starting at 9am (we will have breakfast ordered
from Flour). We will be meeting in the basement of the MCS building at BU
(same one as we usually use, where BUsec and Hariri are located), in room
B-08.

Please try to put a draft of your talk into the Dropbox folder before we
meet. (If you have problems with that, just email the slides to me.)

If you're joining remotely, call into the MACS teleconference line: dial
either 1-866-715-6499 or 1-719-325-2776, then use the passcode 946 169
4878. Perhaps we will get Skype/Google video chat working as well, but the
telephone seems like a safe first option in case we have technical
difficulties with anything else.

Thanks,