[macs-faculty] MOC signup

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Wed Sep 21 10:13:03 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Please encourage your students to sign up for the MOC. It is important that
we advertise this connection between theory and practice at the site visit.
Also, we hope that having free access to bare-metal computing will allow
you/your students to test any MACS-developed software at scale.

Sign-up page: http://info.massopencloud.org/blog/user-account-request-form/.
You can write Orran Krieger as the account sponsor and write in the
comments that you're working on MACS.

On a different note, you're all invited to join the MOC annual workshop on
Dec 6-7. Details below.

Mayank