[macs-faculty] MACS meeting this friday

Ran Canetti canetti at tau.ac.il
Wed Sep 7 20:21:35 EDT 2016

Hi All -  Another reminder re fri.  Was talking to some and the goals
for fri were not clear, so thought I should send a reminder. Beyond the
usual hookup and telling each other what we're doing, we need to prepare
for the site visit and for demonstrating the "more than the sum of the
parts" clause.   (We heard  recent stories from frontiers where funding
was cut substantially after a site visit that didnt go well...)

see you friday

Ran