[macs-faculty] MACS meeting this friday

Ran Canetti canetti at tau.ac.il
Sun Sep 4 13:25:06 EDT 2016

Just to chime in that in the site visit next month we will need to show
collaboration across several lines (institutional,
crypto/system/hardware/networking, etc). so getting updates on what each
one of us has been up to is important. since there are 14 of us, and way
more than 14 projects, it will be dense - but please do try to summarize
and lets all try to get a global picture of what everyone else is doing.

And who knows, maybe this discussion will also lead to new ideas and
projects/research directions.

We will also have a quick financial overview, and then will try to start
planning together how to go about the site visit within the rigid
framework that nsf set up.

All this should happen before lunch.

let's invite postdocs for the morning session  (except for the financial
part - so lets do the financial part first)

and invite students for lunch onwards. please encourage them to come!

see you friday

Ran