[macs-faculty] MACS meeting

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri Sep 2 13:30:38 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Quick comments regarding next week's MACS meeting:

- Our PI-only discussion will begin at 9am on 9/9. (Should be simple enough
to remember!) We will prepare for the upcoming site visit.

- Let's begin our meeting by having each faculty member give a ~3-5 minute
discussion of some research you've done that you think will be of interest
to others (e.g., because others can use it, build upon it, implement and
deploy it, etc). You've been warned :)

- We still have a few open slots for talks in the afternoon. If you have
some material for a student/postdoc to present, let me know asap. You can
have as much as 30 minutes or as short as 5 (e.g., to present ongoing work
in a 'rump session' style).

Mayank