[macs-faculty] MOC annual workshop talk

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Sun Oct 23 10:29:55 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

The MOC will host a workshop on Tuesday, December 6. Please let Orran and
me know if you would like to showcase your MACS work in a short talk (~10
minutes) to their audience of (mostly) industry partners like Brocade,
Cisco, Intel, Lenovo, RedHat, and more (
http://info.massopencloud.org/members/).

Also as a reminder: send us any suggestions you may have for
security-focused software engineers as well (see below).

Mayank