[macs-faculty] Site visit agenda

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:34:14 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I'm attaching to this email the agenda for day 1 of the site visit. (Day 2
will also begin at 8am, and it should be over by about 3-4pm if things go
smoothly.)

Please encourage your grad students to attend the poster session on
Thursday at 12-1:30pm, whether they are presenting a poster or not.
Students should *not* attend any other part of the event. Postdocs can
attend if they want, but honestly I would discourage that too.