[macs-faculty] Final version of presentations

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Tue Oct 4 09:08:03 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

For those who can make it for today's dry run: note that it is in the
Hariri seminar room.

Also for everyone: Please have a final version of your presentation in
Dropbox by 12pm tomorrow (Wednesday) at the latest. I will update your
slides with the final version of the architecture diagram, so don't worry
about that. I need time to integrate all of the slides into a single
presentation and print out hard copies for the visitors.

Thanks to everyone for your help so far! Just a few days before the madness
is over...