[macs-faculty] Frontier annual report

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Sun Jul 24 23:29:30 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Quick reminder: please send me your Frontier annual report answers soon so
we can prepare a report to send to NSF. They're already emailing the lead
PIs to request the report asap.

Please respond this week to the questions. Alternatively (or additionally),
let me know if you have time this week to talk about your work either in
person or over the phone.

Mayank