[macs-faculty] NSF funding of MACS

van Dijk, Marten marten.van_dijk at uconn.edu
Fri Dec 23 06:59:19 EST 2016

This sounds all very good!

-Marten

________________________________
From: macs-faculty-bounces at cs.bu.edu <macs-faculty-bounces at cs.bu.edu> on behalf of Daniel Wichs <danwichs at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:04:23 PM
To: Srini Devadas
Cc: macs-faculty at cs.bu.edu
Subject: Re: [macs-faculty] NSF funding of MACS

Sounds great, I strongly support asking for more postdoc money. The MACS postdocs have been extremely successful so we should emphasize this.

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Srini Devadas <devadas at mit.edu<mailto:devadas at mit.edu>> wrote:
Mayank, Ran,

I am good with asking for extra postdoc lines. Given that the panel was super happy about the postdocs, it should have a good chance.

Let me know if you need more information about PRIMES outreach (I recall I sent you something but may be mistaken), or Sanctum chip fabrication (I wrote a paragraph and sent it to you a while back).

cheers
Srini