[macs-faculty] NSF funding of MACS

Srini Devadas devadas at mit.edu
Wed Dec 21 17:28:37 EST 2016

Mayank, Ran,

I am good with asking for extra postdoc lines. Given that the panel was
super happy about the postdocs, it should have a good chance.

Let me know if you need more information about PRIMES outreach (I recall
I sent you something but may be mistaken), or Sanctum chip fabrication
(I wrote a paragraph and sent it to you a while back).

cheers
Srini