[macs-faculty] MOC intern positions

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Fri Aug 26 11:01:40 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

One aspect of the MACS project that we can and should improve (and that
we'll discuss at the PI meeting) is the connection between MACS and the
Massachusetts Open Cloud. We will offer info sessions to have your students
learn more about the MOC (details TBD).

For now though, let me announce that the MOC is looking for good student
interns to help them for ~10-20 hours per week. This would be a great
opportunity for those students who have a particular interest in
contributing to the design and construction of a full datacenter. Students
can contribute during the school year and/or summer, plus full-time
positions are also available. See
http://info.massopencloud.org/job/cloud-internships/ for details.

Thanks,