[macs-faculty] Frontier annual report

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:37:35 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Please find attached to this email the final version of the Frontier annual
report. I have submitted the report on behalf of BU; I will leave it to the
PIs at the other three institutions to determine how to submit identical
versions at your institutions. Please do so asap to ensure uninterrupted
funding of the project, and let me know when you have done so.

Uploading the report should take ~30-60 minutes. For most of the questions,
simply copy/paste the text from the Word document into the research.gov web
form. For the Products and Participants tabs, follow the instructions
stated in the Word document; you will need the bibliography.bib and
participants.xls files, respectively, for these tabs.

Thanks,