[macs-faculty] Draft of Frontier annual report

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Wed Aug 10 13:19:13 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

Please find attached to this email a draft of this year's annual report. It
encompasses all of the information you told me (or at least, everything
that we could fit within the space limits) and tries to explain/highlight
the connections between people and research efforts.

We need to submit the report to NSF asap. So, if you have any comments,
please send them to me by Thursday night/Friday morning so we can
incorporate them before submitting.

Thanks,