[macs] Fwd: [Security-seminar] Talk (tentatively Thurs 9/22, 5-6 pm): Runtime path verification of web-based single sign-on implementations

Mayank Varia varia at bu.edu
Mon Sep 12 21:08:25 EDT 2016

FYI: the following talk may be of interest to the MACS community.

On a different note: most of the slides from Friday have been posted online
at http://www.bu.edu/macs/workshops/meeting-september-2016/. Also, if you
wish to sign up for an account at the MOC, you may do so by visiting
http://info.massopencloud.org/blog/user-account-request-form/.

Thanks,
Mayank