[Kittyhawk] KH is not fault-tolerant/fault oblivious

Eric Van Hensbergen ericvh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 09:29:15 EDT 2011

Actually -- looking at the code what Jan says is consistent - assuming
its returning from the alloc_skb it should be printing a message about
not being able to alloc (within the tree driver) and dropping the
packet which should dequeue it from fifo.  But I'm never seeing the
message because TRACE() is defined NULL.  I'll fix that for my future
runs.

It could be just other parts of the system are more unhappy than us
without GFP_ATOMIC allocation, but we are only seeing stack dumps from
the tree receive interrupt....