[Kittyhawk] finally starting the Kitty Hawk project

Jonathan Appavoo jappavoo at bu.edu
Fri Oct 7 10:33:02 EDT 2011

Hi Patrick,

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you.  Just to let you know you may find it useful to subscribe to the
the kittyhawk mailing list and post question there.   You can subscribe at http://cs-mailman.bu.edu/mailman/listinfo/kittyhawk
This should not be too hard to sort out as kittyhawk on surveyor is being used on a regular basis.  The easiest
thing might be to try and coordinate a time so that one of us can do it with you via vnc session.

Jonathan.